Sunday 2 November 2014

The 13 Year old Girl with a Red Lipstick ... !!!

“The intensity of life” is the most variable function in this world. It varies greatly from being a farmer to being a businessman, from being a politician to being an actor, from being a son to being a husband and from being a sister to being a prostitute. You change the frame, change the perception, and in a go, your take on life changes. Once I met a 13 year old girl wearing a blood red colored lipstick, and things changed after that night.



I, 26 year old, soon to be married Aeronautical Engineer, was travelling from Delhi to Agra by road. It was a cloudy night of August. I like to travel at night, One, it saves the day for other important works, Two, there's very less traffic, Three and the most important, it's Quiet. I recently bought a Hyundai i20 (On Loan), and was very happy to show it to my fiance. She was an Assistant Professor of Economics at a private university of Agra.

With Light Music, I was driving at around 80Km/Hr, When suddenly I saw this Girl. She was waving her hand, as if she is asking for a lift. I slowed down my car, shifted it a bit on the road side, just to have a close look at her (with no intention to stop by).

She was around 4'9" ft tall, with a far view I could guess may be a 16 year old teenager. When went closer I observed she was very well dressed, wearing a Red colored T-shirt and a Black mini skirt, high black heels and a Red Lipstick, although she tried her best to hide it, but that innocence was evident. To fool my mind, I framed a possible story, "She is a teenage girl. Somehow got separated from her parents, or maybe some other natural or unnatural tragedy, I should show some humanity and stop to help her."

I stopped my car adjacent to her, lowered the window pane, she came into the frame and spoke in a nervous voice, "Can you please drop me to the next bus stand, I have lost my way."

To confirm the authenticity, I asked some basic questions, and she replied all in a go, "Ahhmmm, I was coming from Ambala, heading towards Agra, Lost my way. AAAhhh, my father is a government officer in the revenue department." Although, the story didn't seem authentic enough, still I don't know what made me Open The Doors For Her.

She was sitting with her legs close to each other, and her hands in her lap. Well, while driving I had a closer view at her. She was wearing too much make up, I mean all that white and the cherry red stuff. The smell of her mustard based cream filled my car, and her deodorant, My god ! Was she trying to faint me. Suddenly, her mini skirt, seemed too much "mini", and her high heels seemed to much "fancy" & "high", her T-shirt, oops, it has got an unnaturally wider neck.

I started the conversation, "In which class do you study?", she looked at me with those confused eyes and said, "I don't go to school". My immediate counter, "WHY ?"

She kind of tried to make it up and said, "Well I attend dummy school." "What's your name ?", I asked, with a much obvious concern. "Shrishti Saxena", a comfortable, confident voice answered.

Me: How old are you shrishti ?
Shrishti: 13 ...

She kind of left me numb, Does she looks like a "13 year old ?", I asked myself a 100 times within a second.

I was driving with an average pressure on the accelerator, we have already driven around 20 Kms. Then she suddenly came close to me, putting her left hand on the inner side of my thigh, her right hand behind my neck she tried to approach to my ear, I kind of left the steering, strongly pushed her back , applied brakes and the car stopped at it's best possible torque.

Her back hit the door on her side, I yelled at her, "What The hell is wrong with you ? What are you upto ?" In a very frightened voice she said, "I will do whatever you desire. Will satisfy you for sure at just Rs. 2000. Please give me a chance. !!"

I was shocked, and was looking at her with utter confusion, as what to do. My mind was telling me to throw her out of the car, right now, but certainly I didn't do it.

I switched on the lights of my car and had a close look at her, she was just a 13 year old girl. Her make up was of very cheap quality, yet very heavy and glossy. Her Red lipstick was uneven, as if applied in a hurry, there were some scars on her hands, seemed like they were burnt by something finely rounded, probably a cigarette. There were also some marks on her legs, as if some skin has been pulled out from there, some fine, straight marks.

I asked her in a firm yet commanding voice, "Get out of my car, now !". She started pleading to me, "Please don't do this, Please I beg you!! I can do everything, whatever you want, I have learnt everything, and I am fine, I am perfectly NEW, please give me a chance, we can do it right here, right inside this car, I won't tell anyone, I promise you, at Just Rs. 2000."

I didn't have the courage to look into her gloomy, swelled and lost eyes even for a second more. I closed my eyes, looked down and said in a much softer voice, "Please for god's sake, step out of my car .. !! Or I will call the police ... "

She again came closer, trying to put her right hand on my chest. I jerked off her hand, trying to stay away from her, as if it's something untouchable. She started crying, pleading tp me with folded hands, "Please give me a chance, we can do it, Do I seem too young, well trust me I am not, I am good at it, I will make this night memorable for you ..." I stopped her in between and slapped her hard, "Shut UP, you bitch, don't you feel ashamed ... What the hell is wrong with you, just look at yourself."

She started crying louder, well by louder I didn't mean the voice, rather the tears, she was silent as if she has already yelled a lotWhile looking downwards, she again pleaded to me, "Please agree to it, or they won't give me food, they will beat me, I haven't eaten anything from past 2 days, PLEASE .... Ohkay, you give me just Rs. 1000 , I will do whatever you desire at just Rs. 1000"

I looked deep into her eyes, came a bit closer and said, "WHO ? " She got scared, tried to cover it up and said, "Nothing, No one, I didn't said anything .. No one .. " I asked in a more stiff and angry voice, "Who are they ? You are talking about whom?" She replied, "NO NO please don't do this, please, I didn't told you anything .. Please ... Ohkay I am leaving, I have to go ..." and she tried to open the door ..

I held her hand, pulled her back to the seat, went closer to her, held her from her shoulders, looked into her eyes and asked, "Tell me everything, who are they ... And why are you doing this .. ? Where are your parents ...?"

She hugged me tightly, wrapped her arms around me started crying as loud as she could. As if she needed this hug since years, As if she needed a shoulder to cry, since years. I could hear, her breath, I could feel those heartbeats, I could feel that pain. I asked her again, “Don’t worry, Calm Down, Please Tell me everything, What’s wrong, I will help you Please Tell me. You are safe now, I promise you.”


She started in a low, stammering voice, “I lived with my parents in a city long ago, I was 5 years old then, I don’t remember the name of the city, neither I properly remember my parents, How did they looked like. We were very poor, I had 4 other siblings, one brother and 3 more sisters. We were very poor. An uncle used to come to my house, regularly, He use to give us chocolates, he was very rich. Once, my father told me to go out with this uncle to have ice cream, in his car. I saw my father pleading to him, and after that he gave my father a packet. My father touched his feet, and after that day I never returned home. 
This uncle, he again gave me to a woman, and that woman gave him some money. I saw bundles of notes. That woman gave me food, she gave me different clothes. There were other girls too. Few of my age, and few were older. 
I cried a lot, left food for many days, I yelled that I want to go back to my parents. Then she started beating me, she stopped giving me food, and used to beat me everyday, from morning to evening. Until I started working. Initially my job has been just to wash clothes, and utensils and do the cleaning. Then after a few years, my clothes suddenly changed, they gave me short clothes, they started sending me into rooms, I heard, painful voices from those rooms, other older girls used to cry a lot, and the much older ones they used to laugh at me.  
Then one day an old man came, he looked at me, and then spoke to that woman for a while, after that I was forcefully sent into his car. He took me to his home. I was a bit relieved there. At least there were few friendly people. I used to play with his son. But his wife, she used to shout at me, always. She even slapped me many times. She used to beat me and then put me in a dark store room, till I pleaded sorry a hundred times. 
Another day when I was crying in the store room, there was nobody home, then this old man came to me, he took me to the room, and told me to sit on the sofa, then offered me juice. He sat near me, and was rubbing my shoulders. He was telling me not to worry, everything will be alright soon. Then he took his hand downward and put it inside my Frock. I stood up in shock, he told me to stay quiet and stand still, I tried to run away, He held me by my hair, slapped me and thrashed me to the ground. Then he came over me, and after some time, I had the most ugly and painful moment of my life. I wanted to scream, but he covered my mouth with his hand, I closed my eyes and I don’t know when did I fall asleep, rather fainted.  
When I woke up my frock was covered with blood and there was some blood on the floor too. I got frightened, I changed my frock, and cleaned up the floor in hurry. After that when madam came to the house, I told her about it, But she beat me again, rather she almost wanted to kill me. The same incident happened many times. 
One day, another man came to his house, and I was again sent with him, I tried to oppose, but it was all useless. In a closed truck, I was taken to some other place, we travelled for around 3 days. Then they kept me in a house. It was a huge house, with too many people in it. There were many girls, many old aunties. 
One day I was sent to a room, there was an old man sitting there. The moment I entered, he switched off the lights. He held my arm and pushed me on the bed. I tried to run away and scream, he inserted a cloth into my mouth, and got up on my back. And I felt the same agony and pain. He didn’t care about my tears, He continued doing all that for hours, I don’t know when he got off me, and few others came, after some time I became unconscious. 
When I woke up, I was at another unknown place, the old man who inserted cloth into my mouth, he was there. He gave me food, and after that he left. Then 2 other men came into that dark room, They again undressed me, one came over me, and he did all that again. This time it was more painful, and they used me like a rubber doll, however they wanted to. 
This continued for many months, they taught me many filthy things, all that they use to do on me. And now they threaten me everyday, to do it with strangers and get them money, or they won’t give me food and kill me.”

My eyes were full of tears after listening to all this, I didn’t know what do ? What should I say to her ? From there onwards I drove my car and stopped at a dhaba on the highway. I bought food for her and gave her some tea. Meanwhile I spoke to my fiancé and told her everything, explained the story in brief.

Then I looked into her eyes and asked that girl, would you come with me, to my home. I don’t have a sister, will you be my sister. I promise you, no one will ever dare to hurt you, ever. You will live with me, my wife and my family.

I don’t know why, but I didn’t felt like calling the police, I didn’t felt like doing anything legal. As, if it was all waste. I just took that girl with me.

Liked the Story - "Like" An Arrogant Writer on Facebook & Follow me on Google+. Also, Share it with your friends, By simply clicking on the tabs below...

Receive Latest Update via Email:

Just Drop Your Mail under "Receive Updates via Email", on the Right Sidebar and Confirm Subscription from your Email Account..

No comments:

Post a Comment